2021 3D League Schedule 3D League Schedule Document
June 6 Beaver Valley Archery Club
June 27 Millvale Sportsmen Club
July 11 Rochester Sportsmen Club
July 18 Connoquenessing Bowman Club
Aug 8 Rochester Sportsmen Club
Aug 22 Millvale Sportsmen Club
Sept 4&5 Beaver Valley Archery Club
Sept 19 Connoquenessing Bowman Club
Club Registration Time Website
Beaver Valley Archery Club 8:00am to 1:00pm www.beavervalleyarchers.com
Connoquenessing 8:00am to 2:00pm www.cvbowman.com
Millvale Sportsmen Club 8:00am to 2:00pm www.millvalesportsmen.com
Rochester Sportsmen 8:00am to 2:00pm www.rochestersportsmenclub.com
Club Registration Time `Phone
Beaver Valley Archery Club 8:00am to 2:00pm 724-891-8098
Connoquenessing 8:00am to 2:00pm 724-758-2002
Millvale Sportsmen Club 8:00am to 2:00pm 724-935-9963
Rochester Sportsmen 8:00am to 2:00pm 724-601-0522
Rules & Regulations
- Compound shooters shoot from the RED
- Traditional and recurve shooters shoot from WHITE stake
- Maximum distance for normal targets is approximately 35
- Maximum distance for large targets is approximately 40
- Scoring: 11,10, 8, 5 (x’s as 11’s WILL BE COUNTED ).
- A club’s top 5 scores from each shoot count toward their total points. All other shooters get an additional 5 points each for their club. The club with the most points at the end of the year wins!
- Banking Scores If you are going to miss a league shoot but you wish to shoot a score, you must shoot at the club before the scheduled league, let them know you’re banking the score and turn your score card in when done.
- Each club will host 2 shoots.
- Each club will charge $12.00 for adults to shoot the league.
- Youth under the age of 16 may shoot the league for $6.00
- Each club will guarantee a minimum of 5 shooters ($60.00) at each league shoot. If a club sends less than 5 shooters they will pay the host club the difference. Example: If only 2 shooters from a club attend a shoot the club owes the host club $36.00.
- Scores from each shoot should be turned in to Matt Schultz (email to email@example.com). For shoot results go to www.cvbowman.com