All 2nd Amendment Supporters / Gun Owners,
With all of the chaos and riots going on in our country, and liberal, socialist oriented politicians sitting back not only letting it happen but encouraging it, I sure hope all of you are more attuned to the necessity of our Right To Keep & Bear Arms. This right, like any right, needs to be defended. An opportunity do just that is coming to Pennsylvanians, 11:00am Tuesday, September 29th at the Capitol Building in Harrisburg. Please see the attached flyer.
- Transportation to the rally will be made individually by each person going. There have been no buses leased for the trip from Beaver County that I’m aware of. There are a number of parking garages in Harrisburg that are within walking distance of the Capitol Building. https://parkharrisburg.com
- At this point, the Capitol Building will be open. Also at this point, there is not a centrally organized “Team Meetings” for legislators. Individual attendees can make those arrangements for themselves and friends. Target your home Representative and Senator first.
- Legislation to focus on:
- HB-1747, Pro-Gun. Legislation drafted by Rep. Matthew Dowling (R-Fayette/Somerset) that would remove restrictions on firearms during an emergency declaration. FOAC, 9/12/20 Newsletter, see HB-1747 Section. GOA Article NRA Alert
- HB-2440, Pro-Gun. Designates shooting ranges, sportsman clubs, hunting facilities and businesses relating to the sale and production of firearms and ammunition as life-sustaining. This will prevent the closure of these facilities during an emergency declaration. GOA Alert HB-1747 & HB-2440
- HB-307, Anti-Gun. Assault Weapons Ban. This legislation bans a broad cross-section of gas operated firearms. Refer to FOAC 2019-2020 Anti-Gun Legislation, Item #1
- HB-768, Anti-Gun. This bill would mandate that ALL firearms must be registered and taxed annually ($10) with the PA State Police. Refer to FOAC 2019-2020 Anti-Gun Legislation Item #4
If you have questions you can contact:
Bob Oles 724-709-5669 email@example.com
Craig Holdren 724-312-7463 firstname.lastname@example.org